Monday, July 14, 2008

How will I move to Mediterranean


IMG_1565, originally uploaded by Lord_Pivo.

After having literally looked at thousands of photos from around Flickr, I fell in love again again with the beautiful Mediterranean. I am now so sure that I want to move.

I start searching for real estate in Italy, Greece and France. I could only see a couple of nice houses around Greece and Italy. Santorini is a great place to live. I think it is heaven.

However, real estate prices differ between €150.000 and €300.000 if you want to live in a decent flat with two or three bedrooms. I am sure there are much more affordable options but I haven't seen all of them yet.

Anyway, I am determined. Someday in the near future, let's say in a couple of years, I will be moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment