Monday, September 08, 2008

Garden In Monaco


Garden In Monaco, originally uploaded by Philippe Sainte-Laudy.

While my Mediterranean love continues, I am now looking at HDR photography over on Flickr. I have to confess that I don't like the idea at all. The photograph you see above is an HDR photo. I don't really have too much information on this technology but I simply don't like it.

The above photo is a nice example of HDR. Not every HDR photo is that nice though. I am not against photo manipulations. However it just takes the beauty of the nature and the truth out of a photo.

What truth, you may ask. I mean the truth we share through our naked eyes and that truth is reflected on photography. Anyway, I respect the hard work of technology but... that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment