Sunday, September 14, 2008

Questions questions

Well, a friend of mine who recently visited my blog asked me about why I do not continue on my posts with my ongoing therapy and depression. I decided to share my answer.

At the time I have started blogging, I was in a therapy and it didn't went really well. I had to find my own way to cure my depression and I did that, at least to a certain degree. However now I believe more in dynamic type of psychotherapy instead of cognitive therapy. Anyway, that's a technical issue.

What I do instead is to concentrate on beautiful imagery. Some of you may noticed that I primarily blog about photos around Mediterranean (my famous Mediterranean love) and body paints. Although body paint pictures in my blog draw more attention in comparison to photos of sea and sun around Mediterranean, I love them more :)

Anyway, for those of you who were curious about the same thing, that's my brief answer.

By the way, if there is anything you want to ask in private, just use e-mail. It's on my profile page.

No comments:

Post a Comment