Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A little about myself

Well, maybe this is something i have to post on my profile but whatever, post is post.

I have been working in the advertising sector for the past six years. Last year was truely a mess. I fall into a major depression. I tend to believe in depression though, but this not only what i say, also my shrink, who is a psychiatrist, told me that i am in a depression. I was suicidal at that time, back in the spring of 2005. Anyway, he started meds. then months after i have seen him in order to rearrange the medication. i told him that i want to enter into a therapy again but not with him. so, he adviced somebpdy else to me. I was desparate. I was not believing that a new therapy would heal me but i just wanted to give it a try. I called her, she was a proffessional psychologist with a phd and a lot of experience. We arranged a session. and our therapy started. that was in the fall of 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment