Monday, February 20, 2006

Still busy with the last session

My mind is still busy with my last therapy session.

I can't call what I feel as anxiety, however I feel both good and bad things all at the same time.

In fact I have a secret about this therapy that I didn't tell on the blog yet. Maybe it's just about this issue, maybe not...

I am happy that I can work now, although not as much as I am able to.

I am restless, I haven't sleeped last night and I am still awake now. No medication, no drugs, no alcohol, I have never been druggy anyway, just to let you now.

What is happening is really good, I can sense that. Maybe I just need a little more patience.

All in all, I can now clearly say that I am not in a depression anymore. And that makes me thank god.

No comments:

Post a Comment