Friday, November 10, 2006

365 Days


Looney Tunes
Originally uploaded by phlewght.
this is a photo from the 365 days pool. 365 days is a Flickr group. Here is how Chris Maverick puts it out.

The Challenge: Post 365 different self-portraits. One per day for an entire year.

It all started when I (ChrisMaverick) happened upon flickr user, Stephen_Poff. And his 365 day diary project. Basically, every day he makes a new self portrait. trying to find someway to express himself creatively, with a single subject. Himself.

I was inspired to try the challenge myself. A couple other people said they were interested and it was decided that there should perhaps be a photo pool and community where this could be discussed and shared. I'd love to see tons of people trying this. People I know. People I don't know. This could prove to be very intriguing.

The Quick Rules
1. Take one new self portrait every day for a whole year.
2. Tag your photo with "365days"
3. Post that photo to the pool.
4. Look at some other people's photos in the pool and comment.
5. Have fun


This is worth to have a look at. Looks like fun. I am not sure if I can be able to resist this challenge though.

No comments:

Post a Comment