Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Reviewme Madness


125923568645_3300, originally uploaded by Jackson West.

There is this new web site review me, where people will get paid for reviewing other websites and products.

I came across of a live example/eye witness here.

Now, that can be a part of the web 3.0 because web 3.0 is going to be more about social improvement than it will be in java, video etc. Therefore web sites like YouTube and myspace fit better than google video and flickr into the scene.

Reviewme may establish a different pool of people that can stress start-ups or by imposing the anxiety on big ones it can also create room for small fishes.

We will see.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Colleen, I'll have a look at it and write my thoughts to you.

    I have also visited your blog. I appreciated your work.

    ReplyDelete