Monday, November 13, 2006

Can't register my blog on YouTube!


YouTube, originally uploaded by jam343.

Well, most probably the reason for this is the beta conversion of blogger. Although there is also "Blogger Beta" option on YouTube's page, I still can't register my blog for posting videos from within YouTube.

I have decided to put video on my blog as well as photos from around flickr. The experiment that I do with images and colors are going really well, I will tell this in detail in the near future too.

Since I am using Ubuntu Linux with Firefox or Flock for browsing, I thought that this might be an error emerginf because of java or javascript. But then I immediately remembered that Browsers on Ubuntu Linux have a little better java or javascript support on web pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment